WDI provides the following guidelines to assist with submitting artwork for imprinting and personalization. Please call us at 651-464-6190 if you have any questions!
Production Ready Artwork Guidelines:
- All artwork submitted should be in compliance with copyright and trademark laws. Copyright and trademark compliance is the responsibility of the customer.
- Artwork is accurately sized at 100% of imprint size. Resizing to fit imprint area will incur Art prep charges.
- Submitted electronically as an .AI, .JPG or .EPS file or .PDF file. File size limitation is 10 MB.
- Resolution is at least 300 dpi for line art, at least 1200 dpi for grayscale and bitmap images. Photos should have a strong contrast.
- Artwork should have all fonts embedded in it or fonts should be converted to outlines.
- Multi-color artwork should be color separated in the file. A composite copy should also be sent along for reference.
- Electronic artwork files should be emailed to HeatherD@wdicustomwood.com. Paper artwork can be mailed to WDI Company, Attn. Heather, 908 Southwest 15th Street, Forest Lake, MN 55025. Paper artwork will incur charges to convert to electronic; paper copies will only be returned if arranged in advance.
- Proofs are provided for all orders. Proofs may be emailed or faxed to you.
- Approval must be received by WDI from customer before production can start.
- First two proofs are included FREE. Additional revisions and proofs are $15 each (z).
Any questions, you can call Heather at 651-464-6190 during regular business hours.